Beads of Courage, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization transforming the treatment process for children and teens coping with serious illness through innovative Arts-in-Medicine programs. DONATE TODAY.

Thursday, May 2, 2019

Team from Roche Participates in Polymer Bead-Making Class

Many thanks to members of the Roche team in Tucson for taking part in our polymer bead-making classes!


"Recently, I was looking for a volunteer opportunity and became aware of Beads of Courage. After finding out more about the positive impact these handmade beads have on children, I looked into the bead-making class, which my husband and I took and enjoyed. 


"I then shared my experience with my work team and together we decided to participate as a team-building event. Roche Tissue Diagnostics encourages community outreach and we saw this as a great opportunity to give back. 

"After our team did the bead-making, we thought our larger work group (more than 100 people) would also enjoy this type of activity. With leadership approval, an event was organized at our offices and we made over 400 beads!"

Ashley Streator
Research Associate
Roche Tissue Diagnostics, Tucson
A Member of the Roche Group



No comments:

Post a Comment